[Lazarus] StringGrid.Options: goSmoothScroll vs goThumbTracking

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:18:17 CET 2009

Hello List

I am having trouble trying to debug any application from Lazarus.  Any
pointers to what could be wrong.

Lazarus is running on a Windows XP (SP2) box.  The application is a
newly created project. and I get the error : "Project raised exception
class 'External:SIGSEGV' ". When I click on the message box Lazarus
shows another window (Backtrace - I think) and dies. When I restart -
the main IDE window position has been changed and is hardly visible at
the bottom of the screen.

I am using