[Lazarus] Debugger problems

Lukas Gradl fpc at ssn.at
Sun Feb 22 13:44:43 CET 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schrieb:
> On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 22:03, Alex du Plessis <alexdup01 at telkomsa.net> wrote:
>>> Any pointers on how to get the debugger going?
>> Currently a debugger in Lazarus is barely usable.
>
> Yeah, that is one thing I seriously miss about Delphi and Kylix
> (thought not nearly enough to make me switch back). Is there no way we
> can hook (tie in) the Kylix or Delphi debugger into Lazarus?

Wasn't there a project to build a debugger in FPC?
What's the status of that project?

Like Graeme, the thing I miss most in FPC/Lazarus is the debugger I'm
used to from Delphi.
At the moment I'm helping myself with Log-Files, but that's far more
complicated to use to hunt down a bug in a larger project....

Regards

Lukas

--

software security networks