[Lazarus] Only 6 TMainMenus in an application?

Paul van Helden paul at planetgis.co.za
Wed Feb 25 19:57:46 CET 2009

Ok, seems I did something illegal:

Opening a new form in the OnClick event of a top-level TMainMenu item.
The menus of child forms don't work until you return to the first form.

It would have been nice to have a BeforePopup or OnPopup (like
TPopupMenu) so that you can create child items or execute an action if
no child items.

Cheers,

Paul.