[Lazarus] Fw: New Features for source editor

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 22:45:11 CET 2009

> I like being able to type "tobj" and hit enter to end up with TObjectList and a
> space after it to continue typing.  Just my personal preference. :)

How can you be sure that after hitting enter, you'll get TObjectList,
rather than TObject? or TObjective? or TObjectionNotAcceptedMode?

The only answer is - you'll have to look at the screen and press
Up/Down arrows, or any other way to control the completition. I'm
pretty sure, that TObj list can be quite long :)

Also, you'll have to "swtich context of you brain work". Then you're
typing "TObjectList" you just need to remember the word. But then
you're trying to select the same word from the list, it's another kind
of work for your brain - you need to recognize the word.

That can be really annoying and tiresome, because you always need to
switch from one kind of brain work to another.