[Lazarus] Sqlite usage

SteveG steveg at nevets.com.au
Thu Jan 15 17:28:35 CET 2009

I've compared my plist to the Lazarus's and I can't see anything that would
stop it from working from the Finder, but then allows it to work via Drag
and Drop. I've attached the file to this email, in case anyone has a few
minutes to scan through it and see if there is something obvious I've
missed.

Dominique.