[Lazarus] is it me or a bug that i ve been fighting?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jan 19 08:51:08 CET 2009

Martin Friebe wrote:
> Or try to compile "not" as a windows app (switch off -WG) then you get a
> console window, and a lot of output.
> (Both options are in Project->compiler options->tab: linking)

now i've done this and i still got the GUI window of my app which allowed me to
click the [connect] so that i could run this in the same way as i have been
doing... i did get a "msdos" window but there was no output in it at all... i
still also got that assembler window and every time it has come up, the starting
address has been the same but the other numbers under it have been different...

now what? :?

--
NOTE: NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!

        _\/
_|_Eat_SPAM_to_email_me!_YUM!__|_____ wkitty42 -at- windstream.net

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090118-0, 01/18/2009
Tested on: 1/19/09 02:51:09