[Lazarus] Few features for Lazarus editor

Duncan Parsons lazarus at dsparsons.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 11:13:53 CET 2009

I agree, multiple windows with code is way better than split panes.
When debugging code (whether mine or others), I have had occasion to
use 3 or 4 windows of the same file for reference  - one may be showing
an enumeration, a couple showing related functions and then the last is
the one I actually move about and type in. I've found debugging without
this in Laz to be more cumbersome.

Alas, I've not delved into the code to look at ways to solve it, and it
would require some time to be able to assess what contribution I could
make, by which time those who are more familiar with the code will
probably have sorted it!

[I'm not using that as a cop out for not contributing! I'm close to
putting up a patch to solve an LCL issue :-)]

DSP