[Lazarus] Possible bug passing a TStringList to a function.

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:55:19 CET 2009

Darmawan,

When I put your code into my machine, it works fine.

Odd, because it is in more than one place where I've used the same
technique and they all fail at the same place.

But at least it would appear to be a problem with my coding, rather
than a bug in Lazarus, and it's not too difficult to work around.

Incidently my machine is AMD64 running Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid) and
using build v0.9.27 r17479 x86_64-linux-gtk 2 (beta)