[Lazarus] fpWeb - Apache Modules

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu Jan 22 19:30:47 CET 2009

ABorka wrote:
> Yes, apache modules are working.
>
> However, most of the example programs are obsolete and not working
> without some changes.

I would say that effectively makes it unusable unless one is willing to guess
their way through.

> You also have to be sure to use the right FCL directory for your Apache
> version (httpd13, httpd20, httpd22).

I was hoping to be able to use the Lazarus's "New Project" template through
fpWeb that has itself a Apache DataModule.  Does this not work then?  Because
this is what I've been using.

If you're referring to the example on the wiki, that looks a lot like spaghetti
code to me and very non-object pascal looking.  No offense to whomever wrote it,
of course.  That kind of code should probably be abstracted out to objects like
the apache module new project template.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee