[Lazarus] IDE dialogs mouse wheel scrolling incrments too small

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri Jan 23 19:00:13 CET 2009

As I wrote the Lazarus development blog,
http://lazarus-dev.blogspot.com/2009/01/next-lazarus-release-09262.html,
we are preparing for the next release. As the Lazarus team is using
Lazarus 0.9.27 for its development, Lazarus 0.9.26.2 is not as much
tested. Chances of regressions in 0.9.26.2 are therefore bigger than
with a release from trunk. It would be sad to release a version, that
you cannot use.

Thus we kindly ask you to test our latest fixes snapshots at
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ or the svn version from
http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/branches/fixes_0_9_26.
Please, check your work projects, run tests, play with the IDE, do crazy
things. And if you find a regression, let us know through the bug
tracker at http://bugs.freepascal.org/ .

Lazarus 0.9.26.2 will not be released with regressions (new errors,
things that worked in 0.9.26), *if* we know about them in time. If there
are no more regressions, we will release in two or three weeks. After
the release it will be too late to bash us for regressions. So grab this
opportunity.

Vincent