[Lazarus] fsStayOnTop under windows

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Jan 28 11:28:39 CET 2009

En/na Paul Ishenin ha escrit:

> There was bug reports about StayOnTop forms before that they must not
> stay on top if another application is active. That was implemented in
> the win32 widgetset. Now you complain because of that :) Who is right?
> Delphi 7 at least behave the same - it hides StayOnTop forms when
> application deactivates.

Yes, I saw the bug reports, I don't know who is right or wrong, but now
I just need the form to stay on top ;-) (I will spawn my app from
another one when the user clicks a button, and the forms created by my
application need to be visible even if the user clicks again on the
other one).

> Maybe we need to rewrite that this piece of code and more generic
> solution that can satisfy both camps needs to be found. I will try to
> look at this problem soon.

For the time being it'd be enough for me to know if there's an hack I
can implement in my application without messing with the lcl.
Thank you.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007