[Lazarus] Interact with M$ Word

tiziano de togni tiziano.detogni at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 01:49:16 CET 2009

Bart ha scritto:
> Currently I'm working on an app that needs to interact with M$ Word.
> The intended users are computer noobs, so I expect no knowledge from
> them whatsoever.

> Anyone got some suggestions or knows a good place to start looking.
> Mind you, I'm really just a basic-stuff programmer.

If the dimensions of your table are fixed, there is another method that
avoids you lot af headaches: build the document you need with word, put
into the cells special tags, i.e: %r01c01, %r02c01,..., an so on.

Then save the document as rtf (rich text format) so your program can
read in the file, substitute the tags with your values and save it again.

Hope this can help,
bye
--
tiziano de togni