[Lazarus] How to use external true type font in WinCE

Robin Hoo robin.hoo.cn at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 06:20:30 CEST 2009

Hi, All

I'm quite new to Lazarus and GUI programming. Now I have a problem in using
the external true type font in my form as the font of Tlabel. I tried to use
addfontresource to laod it and the new font can be enum by API. But when I
set the label font name as the external font face name, the font will not
display as the font coming with the WinCe OS. I'm not sure if anyone can
help me on this issue, and some sample code would be great. Thanks in
advance.

Best Regards
Robin Hoo