[Lazarus] Code-Template issue - duplicating text

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Jul 9 18:42:58 CEST 2009

It's probably a bug.
Report it and I can have a look. (or someone, but I am willing, and I
probably broke it)

IIRC there the code template, once called, searches the text for the
template identifier, so it can repalce it. Seems that if you are at the
start of token, it does not find it.
(It should find it, since it got invoked / or alternatively, it should
not get invoked, if decission was not to work if at start of token. IMHO
it should work)

does it also happen, if the caret is in the middle of your token?

Best Regards
Martin