[Lazarus] Code-Template issue - duplicating text

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Jul 9 18:53:45 CEST 2009

Actually, just thinking. IMHO a template should be triggered, if you are
at the end of the token?, so pressing space, *before* the "return"
should probably not trigger at all.

then again it is still broken.

tryc|f  ctrl-j

executes the trycf template (as tryc was enough to identify it "tryc|
ctrl-j"

but the "f" is kept in the text....