[Lazarus] Leftover ppas.sh file

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:40:16 CEST 2009

2009/7/14 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net>:
> Hi,
>
> Whenever I do a Quick Compile (Ctrl+Shift+F9 on my system), there is always
> a temp file remaining in the default output directory.
>
> The file is "ppas.sh" on my Linux system.
>
> Is there a reason why that file remains after the Quick Compiler and never
> gets deleted by Lazarus?  Or is this an oversight (cleanup bug)?

This file is created by fpc if you call it with -sh.  Assembler and
linker isn't called, so presumably that's where the quick compile
comes from.

Perhaps fpc needs to accept an argument to -sh that specifies the
script file it needs to create, then lazarus can specify it and delete
it afterwards.

Henry