[Lazarus] Mac OS X : TreeView in-place node Editing causes AV...

dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com dominique at savagesoftwaresolutions.com
Mon Jul 27 22:36:05 CEST 2009

 > Martin Friebe schrieb:
> I added this (enable via editor options).
> Test on latest SVN / snapshot.

That's absolutely fantastic!
And even much better than in Delphi (at least in Version 7, where
persistent blocks are used as search default - when existing - which is
realy annoying).

I wasn't expecting someone to add this (and so fast).
Thanks a lot.

But now that we have it, may I ask for yet another change? ;-)
Is it possible that Ctrl+Q,B and Ctrl+Q,K jump to the beginning and end
of the persistent block (even if hidden)? Mnemonics are: B and K are
first and last character of "BlocK" in the same way as for Ctrl+K,B and
Ctrl+K,K.