[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26, 0.9.26.1, 0.9.26.2, 0.9.27 ou 0.9.28? (Silvio Clécio)

Silvio Clecio silvioprog at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jul 29 06:03:19 CEST 2009

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

> Only a front end is missing. The scanner itself can already show the
>  todos of a package. In main.pp function TMainIDE.DoShowToDoList it

That's what I like to hear. :-)  Thanks Mattias, I'll take a look at
extending the ToDo list form.

> Maybe you want to add a combobox to the todo dlg to select a

That's a good idea, and one less dialog to maintain.

> project/package. And/or change the todo list to a treeview

I don't really like the treeview idea. It already drives me crazy in the
  Search Results screen.

> and allow to show several project/packages together.

This could be handy as well. Will add it to my todo list. ;-)

Regards,
   - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/