[Lazarus] Todo list items inside Lazarus Packages (.lpk)?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Tue Jul 28 18:24:39 CEST 2009

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

> Well, I could add a short cut for 'showing the todo list for the
> package/project of the current file in the source editor' or something
> like that. I need a good/short name for this function?. Any ideas?

That would be great.  I am terrible at function names, but lets see..

ShowPackageTodoList()
ShowTodoList4Package()
ShowPkgTodoList()

I need to study what kids use when sending SMS's on their mobile phones. They always have such weird acronyms for English words. Those could maybe be used in function names too. :-)
eg: later = l8r   etc...   ;-)

Regards,
 - Graeme -