[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26, 0.9.26.1, 0.9.26.2, 0.9.27 ou 0.9.28? (Silvio Cl écio)

Bee bee.ography at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 18:27:43 CEST 2009

> Holly crap, did you see the GUI Designer as well?
> http://www.projectspace.nl/

Did you know that we are on ExtPascal project is about to build
Delphi-like environment for web application development? It's more or
less like Lazarus or Morfik, but running as web application to create
RIA. But, we're now still on very early stage, still need a looongg
way to reach the real goal. Any interested developers are more than
welcomed to join us. ;)

--
-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing