[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26, 0.9.26.1, 0.9.26.2, 0.9.27 ou 0.9.28? (Silvio Cl écio)

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Jul 30 19:46:54 CEST 2009

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, Bee wrote:

>> Thanks for pointing this out, this looks like a great project. I must
>> definitely do some studying and write an article about it :-)
>
> I thought I had promoted about this in this list long time ago. But
> nobody seemed interested. :P

I must have missed it, or my brain was switched off... :-)

With the GUI designer and a good back-end, this looks promising indeed.

The extjs_toolkit looks also very promising, then we can design in our
favourite editor. All we need is a pascal-to-javascript converter for
client-side scripting and we have morfik totally for free :-)

Time for some holidays so I can do some serious studying on this, and
maybe even start to contribute :-)

Michael.