[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.26, 0.9.26.1, 0.9.26.2, 0.9.27 ou 0.9.28? (Silvio Cl écio)

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Fri Jul 31 09:27:31 CEST 2009

On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Bee wrote:

>> The extjs_toolkit looks also very promising, then we can design in our
>> favourite editor. All we need is a pascal-to-javascript converter for
>> client-side scripting and we have morfik totally for free :-)
>
> We've been talking about pas-to-js converter as well. Initial work has
> been done on Powtils project (PasJS subproject). Unfortunately,
> there's nobody interested to continue the work. If you're willing to
> continue it, we thank you very much.

It's more likely that I will build it from scratch, because the pasjs
subproject is not based on the FPC scanner/tokenizer in fcl-passrc.

In general, I don't use the powtils project because it's mostly procedural.

>> Time for some holidays so I can do some serious studying on this, and
>> maybe even start to contribute :-)
>
> Sounds like a good news to me. Current status of ExtPascal still has
> some little problems with threading in unix platform. Some works had
> been done to eliminate the problem, but somehow there are still some
> glitches here and there. Another contributor to help us solve the
> problem would be great.

Hm. Why not ask questions on the mailing lists ?

> Thank you for your interest to this project. We're looking forward for
> your contributions. :)

Well, we are on the brink of starting web development in my company, and
till now, it looked like Morfik was going to be it. Now that I've seen
extpascal, I may shift to that - still need to study it more in-depth.
If that is the case, you may expect contributions.

Michael.