[Lazarus] Trying to install a custom component get errors

Grizzly(Francis Smit) grizzly at smit.id.au
Mon Jun 1 01:50:58 CEST 2009

I've made a small component nothing much yet but it compiles at least I
try to install it by hiting the install button in the  package manager
thing it then wants to recompile the whole of lazarus, but I cannot get
it to compile; instead I get the following error message:

"Compiling package pkggzzcmdline 0.0" completed
Recompiling RTTICtrls, checksum changed for LResources
rttictrls.pas(77,12) Fatal: Can't find unit RTTICtrls used by
RunTimeTypeInfoControls

what does this mean I've put the path to rttictrls.pas, in the compiler
options in the package management tool and in the "project->compiler
options...->Paths->Other Unit Files" but I still get this error, I'm
using ubuntu linux 9.04 with lazarus packages from deb
http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ lazarus-stable universe

also will lazarus be able to install packages dynamically any time soon
Delphi & C++Builder both did it was much simpler from my user pt of view