[Lazarus] The default Lazarus profile directory location

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:43:24 CEST 2009

2009/6/4 Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg.lists at gmail.com>:

> To save you the trouble of treating custom snapshots, they can simply
> use git to pull in the lazarus repository - instead of using SVN.
> They way they can switch in seconds between my custom branch or the
> clean upstream branch (which is exactly the same as SubVersion trunk).
>
> Alternatively one can rut the following against the git repository

Sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes. My spell-checker was
asleep! :-(

-------- the new and improved version -------------------
 To save you the trouble of creating custom snapshots, they can simply
 use git to pull in the lazarus repository - instead of using SVN.
 That way they can switch in seconds between my custom branch or the
 clean upstream branch (which is exactly the same as SubVersion trunk).

 Alternatively one can run the following against the git repository

Regards,
  - Graeme -