[Lazarus] 64 bit compiler

Terry A. Haimann terry at HaimannOnline.com
Fri Jun 5 04:28:38 CEST 2009

I knew about --pcp=<path_to_shared_profile> and if i always used it,
me and some other developers that make Lazarus work as portable, then
work on to get the default config dir not be very useful (Yes bad
english :) )

I have old application on sourceforge "Light PHP Edit" first time you
lauch it, it ask you where you to put the config path (the workspace),
i hope Lazarus can do.

I am writing my words as like writing a code, for that i am sorry that
i seem as silly.

Zaher