[Lazarus] Codetools and insert unit names lowercase?

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Jun 4 20:46:27 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Jun 2009 17:31:27 +0100
> Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
>

>> I noticed that lately codetools inserts all unit nems (in uses
>> clause) in lowercase only?
>> Is there are reason, or an option for that?
>>

> No, because they must be written mixed case.
>

>> They looked reall nice and readable in mixed case...
>>

> How can can I reproduce this?

Ok it isnt "all"

It seems to be some from the fpc installation.

I installed fpc 224 on Windows from SVN. And that has "sysutils" all
lowercase => that is the the filename and the spelling in the actually
file on top "unit sysutils"

Consequently codetools does insert this one lowerase? (in any new app I
create / or if I remove it from a unit and re-insert it).

Thing is, if i write it by hand in mixed xcase, it still works....

So I dont know why it is lowercase in fpc now.

Martin