[Lazarus] Need to have cclRightToLeftThenTopToBottom in TControlChildrenLayout

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 16:26:40 CEST 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> That is right. It should be a textbox like the target os, until somebody
> creates a list of target cpus.

But if I go to any of my own projects... "Projects > Compiler Options >
Code > Target CPU combobox" I _do_ see a list of options to select from.
So if Projects can have those options populated, then why can't the IDE
project build options as well?

>> Also, where do I specify the -Cfsse2 option?  In the Advanced tab,
>> "Options" edit box?
>
> Correct.

Thanks. In the mean time, I used that edit box for the CPU type as well.

Regards,
  - Graeme -