[Lazarus] No target CPU's in combobox dropdown

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Tue Jun 9 16:33:01 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys schreef:
> Vincent Snijders wrote:
>> dialog didn't think about it, or did not find an easy way to retrieve
>> that list or was just lazy.
>
> I implemented the missing functionality. TargetCPU now gets populated
> and I also added a new option Target Processor - the same as is done in
> Project > Compiler Options.

Thanks. That is what I hoped for. :-)

I am not sure adding yet an extra option on that page is a good idea. May for such a
rarely used option as Target Processor an extra option and not for an option that I
use often like -gh or -O1. I would leave the Target Process (optimization option)
out and if people using i386 want to add they can do so in the options textbox. It
is the advanced tab page, so advanced users may be expected.

Vincent