[Lazarus] Migrating Delphi application in Lazarus cross-platform

dominique at savagesoftware.com.au dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Wed Jun 10 10:18:07 CEST 2009

Hi Antonio,
  My suggestion would be to move to something like the PBear THTMLViewer
which is written in Pascal.
I've used it successfully in Windows projects.
One of the guys on here has already started work on a port to Lazarus and
it can be found here -
http://web.fastermac.net/~MacPgmr/Lazarus/thtmlport_20090518.zip
but he's unable to continue the port as he's moved onto Mono and C#.

If you, or anyone else decide to use PBear, maybe we could all co-ordinate
our efforts and work on getting this port working on as many
FPC supported platforms as possible. I also need a cross-platform embedded
HTML viewer ( Mainly for Linux and Mac OS X ),
so plan to start looking through the above code this week-end.

Dominique.

On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:30:34 +0200, Antonio Sanguigni
<a.sanguigni at gmail.com>