[Lazarus] EOL character used in .lfm files keep changing

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Thu Jun 11 15:35:49 CEST 2009

Op donderdag 11-06-2009 om 15:10 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Graeme
Geldenhuys:
> Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> >
> > Maybe in your -unix-centric- world. But not in the real
> > -windows-centric- world. And we are aiming to build some tools which are
> > really cross-platform. And not with all kind of tricks.
>
> Oh like the tricks to tell SubVersion to convert line-endings and then
> you sometimes forget to tell SubVersion about that so the repository now
> sits with mixed EOL style all over the place.  Very nice and consistent.

I do like it that when I use something like GetLazDefaultConfigPath I
get '/etc/whatever' on Linux and 'c:\local users\settings\whatever' on
Windows. That's not consistent but very usefull because differences
between platforms do exist. You could try to ignore those differences,
but that's not how Lazarus works.

> If you don't like what I have to say, stop reading and replying to my
> messages!

Pretty dull day at work. I would like to work on the stand-alone
fcl-web-server. (It's working, btw, only post-data is not handled well
in all cases) But I have to write an quotation (Is that the correct
English word for the Dutch word 'offerte'?) for a client...

Joost.