[Lazarus] HTML Viewer

dominique at savagesoftware.com.au dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Fri Jun 12 11:30:02 CEST 2009

After our lovely thread entitled "EOL character used in .lfm files keep changing", I decided to prove my point that there is a bug in the Form Designer. I used a different computer, the latest Lazarus from SubVersion (trunk) and the svn command line client (please note I did NOT use the git mirror repository or any part of git for this bug report). So please don't make this a git vs subversion debate again.

The seems to have nothing to do with the repository, but only with the Form Designer, and subversion clients giving false information by ignoring eol style changes.

I don't know if this bug is also an issue under Mac OS X platforms. I have no way of testing.

 - Graeme -