[Lazarus] EOL character used in .lfm files keep changing

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu Jun 11 20:40:35 CEST 2009

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> SubVersion has been around for much longer than Git or Mercurial. Give
> it time. As far as I know, there is already an OS/2 port, but I don't
> know how far they are. But then again, who still uses OS/2 or... what
> the hell is MorphOS?

FWIW: Paul Smedley has updated the OS/2 version of SVN to 1.6.2 and an
announcement was made on May 26th about it on the VOICENews list...

[quote]
++ From the VOICE OS/2-eCS News Service   http://www.os2voice.org ++

From: Mark Dodel <feedbackDESPAM at DESPAMos2voice.org>

Paul Smedley has updated Subversion to v1.6.2.
http://www.smedley.info/os2ports/

Subversion is an open source version control system.  More information on
Subversion can be found at http://subversion.tigris.org/  This updates
Subversion for OS/2-eCS to the v1.6.2 source code level.

Subversion 1.6.2 - updated 2009-05-25
http://download.smedley.info/subversion-1.6.2-os2-20090525.zip
REQUIRES: libc063.dll  - ftp://ftp.netlabs.org/pub/gcc/libc-0.6.3-csd3.zip

Please let Paul know if you find this software useful.  He needs user
feedback to continue work on these projects.  He maintains a bug tracker
for many projects at http://mantis.smedley.info  It just requires a simple
registration.
[/quote]

--