[Lazarus] Mouse cursor not visible under QT widgetset

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:39:10 CEST 2009

2009/6/12 dayat <dayat.aceh at gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> My plan, the system will to monitor the network devices in linux, such
> bandwidth, how many active connections, etc, like sockmon or iptables.
>
> I want to know, can freepascal doing this. What the Linux APIs to call from
> freepascal. Or can freepascal call the iptables API. I'm confused, because
> many code for this task writen in C/C++.

freepascal can do anything c can do, so looking at the c source of the
programs should give you an idea of what to do.

i'm not a networking expert, but it looks like the files in /proc/net
will help.  e.g. /proc/net/dev contains basic transmit/receive
information for my network interfaces.  presumably you'll have to read
the kernel docs to get more information on these files.

henry