[Lazarus] New Member of List.

Geoff Bagley geoff.bagley at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 19 16:48:45 CEST 2009

Thanks for the welcome !
I have written many, many, ordinary straight Pascal programs starting
with BP7 and eventually Free Pascal.
I have never used Delphi  (having given up Windows),  and would like to
try Lazarus.  In particular,  to plot graphs of calculated figures after
the manner of BP7  "graph".

I am not certain whether Debian GNU/Linux allows this.
It may do so with Lazarus,  but I never got graphs to work with straight
Pascal.  I have done some graphical work including mapping, using
Postscript (!) which is tedious !

Please, is anyone out there interested in these types of programming ?

Best regards,

Geoff Bagley.