[Lazarus] How about new State in Mantis ?

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Wed Mar 11 20:45:57 CET 2009

Samuel Herzog wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> from time to time I go through the open issues in the BugTracker to see
> if I can help.
>
> And sometimes I see issues which have comments like "Please test if
> ok","Please close if ok","Please test"
>
> Would it make sense to have a new  State like "Ready for testing" ?

That is what resolved means. We (devels) think the issue is solved after
some tests of our own. If you, the reporter, thinks it is not solved,
then you can reopen the issue. If it is ok with you then you can close.

If we cannot test the case, we ask you, the reporter, to test it throgh
the "request feedback" status.

Marc