[Lazarus] Trunk cannot compile. Missing unit 'PropEdits'

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 09:33:28 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:19 AM, dmitry boyarintsev
<skalogryz.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I just got an svn update for Lazarus to r18979.  I did a make clean
>> and build and it fails with the missing unit 'PropEdits' in the
>> SynPropertyEditObjectList unit.
> you nead to clean all.
> infact, i've had to delete the whole units (compiler units) directory.

I found the solution. It was explained in a message some time back
entitled 'SVN followers..... incompatible changes'. after I did a
'make bigide', I could recompile the IDE from the Tools menu and
select GTK1 without problems.

Regards,
  - Graeme -