[Lazarus] Code Folding mess and Code Divider feature

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:52:10 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 5:52 PM, Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> In a "program" it differs from a "unit", because you do not have the
> implementation/interface section.
> Include files may differ again.

OK, thanks...

>> I then played with the levels to see how they differ. After changing
>> the level, i did a Lazarus restart. It seems at Level = 2, I again get
>> the same behaviour as the bug report. Even with a restart. So that
>> seems to be another bug.
>>
> Are all 3 files units? with unit keyword at the start, and
> implementation/interface sections....

OK, this might have something to do with it. The file
'calendartest.lpr' is a 'program' file. The other two are standard
'unit' files. This probably explains what I saw. The 'program' file is
handled differently even though I was looking at methods of a class.
Two files had an implementation section and one didn't.

Regards,
  - Graeme -