[Lazarus] Exception dialog

Michael Van Canneyt michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be
Mon Mar 16 14:14:56 CET 2009

Bart wrote:
> Shouldn't we then strive to make SysUtils use locale settings on all platforms?
> As it is now, it's rather inconsistent.
>
> Maybe I should ask on the pfc mailinglist?

As I know the core of the fpc rtl (and sysutils is there) does not want
to depend on the libc but clocale unit is using it. Thus developers must
decide themself whether to include it or not. But we can simple use it
in some basic LCL unit as we do with cwstring so the problem will be solved.

I dont know what other lazarus developers think about this.

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.