[Lazarus] Unable to realize GdkWindow

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon Mar 16 16:40:08 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 5:51 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:
>> You have the same
>> include name, but different implementations depending on the platform.
>> How do you inline something like that, or search across such includes?
>
> Exactly as the IDE does it, in the navigation between a class definition
> and method implementation.

OK, but my point is as follows... Say you have a common interface
section and 15 different implementation sections using include files.
Now under Windows you do a search-and-replace which changes the
interface section and 1 out of 15 possible include files. That means
your have 14 other include files still remaining with the old
identifier names. This is definitely not ideal - hence why I said I
have not found a solution for this yet.

Regards,
  - Graeme -