[Lazarus] Easiest way to "case" strings

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 12:50:56 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Marco van de Voort <marcov at stack.nl> wrote:
>> > What problem does "for in" really solve?
>>
>> Lack of iterators.
>
> No it doesn't IMHO. And I assume that by "lack of iterators" you mean
> in-language iterators?

Iterators are quite doable with all the base list/container classes. I
wrote a few months ago an article for Toolbox magazine where I
explained how to created such iterators for all list/container classes
and without the need to create descendant classes. I have been using
such iterators for years!

If anybody would like to read the article or see the code, it is on a
request basis - I may not publicly publish the article.

Regards,
  - Graeme -