[Lazarus] Easiest way to "case" strings

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 09:49:35 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Since Graeme did not wish to post his article in the open, perhaps he
> also did not wish it to be cited?

The article was written for a magazine so I do not have the rights to
publicly publish it myself.  I you want to read it, buy the Toolbox
magazine (German translation) and back-order Toolbox 1'2009 or ask and
I will email you in private the original English version.

> Anyway, I understood his design from the quote and agree with some of
> your critique.

The article explains is much better than the code snippets I posted in
this mailing list.

Regards,
  - Graeme -