[Lazarus] Delphi wxWidget plugin for Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 09:51:28 CEST 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Ron Grove <ron.grove at me.com> wrote:
> Well, being a "wierd" Delphi guy, I hope I provided at least some
> rationale for the desire to see some kind of "CrossFPC" utility in my
> previous response.

:-)  I've used Delphi for much longer than FPC/Lazarus, but the force
is quite strong in the dark side. ;-)

>  I miss my addins in Lazarus.  Call me lazy, I
> don't care.  I'll use any tool that means I write one less line of
> code or helps me write it faster.

I'm just like that! Hence the reason I ported and modified my Lazarus
to suite my needs. I have a lot of customized keyboard shortcuts and a
ton of code templates that get triggered with just a few keys.  It
took a while to get to this point, but I can honestly say I am now
more productive in Lazarus than in Delphi. But the last Delphi I used
was v7, so I can't comment on any Delphi IDE after v7.

Regards,
  - Graeme -