[Lazarus] Delphi wxWidget plugin for Lazarus

svaa svaa at ciberpiula.net
Tue Mar 31 11:22:32 CEST 2009

Hello:

By the way,  Watching the demo I can see that Lazarus compiles (or
complies and links) very slow compared to codegear. And it is just
"hello world" program.
I have always felt the Lazarus was a little slow, but this demo has
shown it clearly. In codegear, the click run pops a progress message for
an instant and displays the application running, in Lazarus he has to
wait several seconds to see the form running.

Do you have any clue of such a difference of performance?

Santiago A.