[Lazarus] OT, search and highlight[Re: IDE UI consolidation (was: Re: lfm as pascal)]

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:22:07 CEST 2009

2009/5/6 Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de>:
>> Or with Experts: Ctrl+Alt+Down and Ctrl+Alt+Up.
>> I've always intended to implement this, but...
>
> .. but it was already there:
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Tools#Find_next_.2F_previous_word_occurrence

Yet again you impress me with the Lazarus IDE features.  Thanks
Mattias, I assigned by custom Ctrl+Alt+[up/down] to them.

BTW:
I had a recent discussion on CodeGear non-technical newsgroup about
Lazarus's Key Mapping screen. Can you believe it that Delphi IDE (even
D2009) still doesn't allow you to set key mappings to all IDE actions.
Yes you can use add-ons like Castalia or GExports, but *not*
out-of-the-box as Lazarus does.  :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -