[Lazarus] IDE UI consolidation (was: Re: lfm as pascal)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 6 17:08:24 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 4:46 PM, Reenen Laurie <rlaurie at gmail.com> wrote:

> What does Enclose Selection do?

Click it - I dare you!  ;-)

It allows you to choose with what you want to wrap the currently selected code.

eg:  try..finaly,  try..except, repeat..until,  while..do, {....} etc..

I learnt that one today as well - and it will save me lots of time as
well.  I just need to figure out what would be a good keyboard
shortcut for it. I have so many custom ones already.

My todo list already contains a "create Lazarus add-on to all printing
keyboard shorcuts as reference cards". I just don't know when I will
get around to implementing it.

Regards,
  - Graeme -