[Lazarus] Code tooltips

Lord Satan reimgrab at web.de
Fri May 8 04:02:10 CEST 2009

On Fri, 08 May 2009 08:59:30 +0800
Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:

> I wonder how can we solve this automatically?
I understand that this is no easy task, but AFAIK there is only one tooltip font color defined in a gtk2 theme. I understand that Lazarus wants to use at least two colors in this situation but IMHO this is not theme compliant.
How are the colors for the text in this case selected?
Depending on the answer I will try to suggest solutions or fix my theme if it is a theme bug.
It would always be an (but not the best) option to just let me (the user) select font colors just for this situation.

> Maybe you can select another tooltip color in your system?
Not possible without changing or hacking the theme. And my tooltip color is ok for standard tooltips so no need to change it.

Mephistopheles

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?