[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Revision 19889 not compiling under 10.4

dominique at savagesoftware.com.au dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Sun May 10 10:26:34 CEST 2009

As it was a clean SVN build, no, but I'm grabbing an overnight snapshot in
the hope that it will work.

But will that allow me to cross-build the IDE for PowerPC as well, as I
need to build a Universal Binary of my app?

I suppose I can just set the target up and that should just work for the
app and then I can glue the 2 binaries together.

Dominique.