[Lazarus] Test

Vincent Snijders vsnijders at vodafonevast.nl
Thu May 14 23:34:13 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:54 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> My experience with Live Templates: they are nice to use, but so hard to
> write properly, that no user will ever try to write a template himself.

I don't know about that. The tiOPF has quite a few Live Templates for
Delphi's newer IDEs. All contributed by tiOPF users. I once found a
tutorial on live templates and they explain how to write them. It
looked rather self explanatory if you know the syntax.

Regards,
  - Graeme -