[Lazarus] Environment variables in IDE's search path

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Sat May 16 11:24:17 CEST 2009

On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 11:17 AM, dmitry boyarintsev

> It's again, matter of Delphi compatibility. Delphi uses $(var_name).

Yes, but does Delphi IDE have built-in macros like Lazarus IDE?
$(TargetOS), etc... Lazarus IDE needs need to distinguis between
marcos and environment variable.  I guess Delphi IDE doesn't (saying
that, the last Delphi IDE I used was D7 which didn't).

Regards,
  - Graeme -