[Lazarus] Project LPI Files and Platforms

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk sanliturk at ttmail.com
Sun May 17 08:18:02 CEST 2009

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Sat, 16 May 2009 06:33:00 -0400
> Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <sanliturk at ttmail.com> wrote:
>
>> [...]

> I thought compilation worked. Maybe this is another problem.
>

>> The only difference is LPI file .
>
> What is the difference between the two lpi files?
> Can you send me the two lpi files?
>

>> I thought reporting this experience would be useful .
>
> Yes
>
> Mattias

I am continuously installing operating systems and last Lazarus snapshots .

To send the above files
I searched the existent directories but all of the previous files were
deleted due to renewed operating system installations .

On this event , I generated a new form with many components in CentOS
5.3 and compiled it successfully .

Into XP Home I have installed Lazarus and compiled my form with nearly
all components successfully .

   Version # : 0.9.26.3 beta
   Date : 2009-04-26
   SVN Revision : 19625
   i386-win32-win32/win64

I have copied only project1.( lpi , lpr ) , unit1. ( pas , lfm , lrs )
files to a USB stick and copied to CentOS 5.3 computer .
It compiled successfully .

    Version # : 0.9.27 beta